Why / Warum Ban ???

Why / Warum Ban ???

Falls ihr zu unrecht einen Ban bekommen habt, meldet es bitte hier. Wir schauen uns das den an. Dafür brauchen wir bitte diese Infos
      • Ingame Name
      • Server Name ( A2 oder A3 )
      • Video or Screenshots

Please create a thread here if you feel that you got banned for no reason. Please provide the following information
      • Ingame Name
      • Server Name ( A2 or A3 )
      • Video or Screenshots

Cateyes wrote:

one shot destroy missions vehicle. You find 2h are too little.

04/18/2017 11:05 PM
      (Side)
      One Shot
      u will only get 2 hour ban so not too long to wait till u get to play

ok, for this become you 2d ban

what i got 2 day ban for what?
      for the comment i said in side chat.
      i was jus tsaying t othe othe rplayer if my evidence i post in a minute is good ebnough he wil only get 2 hour ban.

wel i noit tried playing yet today but if i got 2 days ban i will take it, bit unfair but i will deal with it.
      i will uplaod my video now and post my evidence of player destroying mission vehicle

Cateyes wrote:

one shot destroy missions vehicle. You find 2h are too little.

04/18/2017 11:05 PM
      (Side)
      One Shot
      u will only get 2 hour ban so not too long to wait till u get to play

ok, for this become you 2d ban

oh also, yes i did destroy a misison vehcile but it only exploded becasue i destroyed a player vodnik bppu which was parked near mission vehcile and when that exploded it caught the mission vehicle, also i dont see any video eveidnce of me doing this, even tho i admitted it but liek i said before its unfair to ban from that.
      i killed a player and destroyed a player/player vehicle i didnt aim for the misison vehicle, i got a direct hit on player vehcile.

i didnt say 2 hours was too little i just simple mentioend if the player that destroyed the mv22 would get a 2 hour ban for first offence so if my evidence which is now posted is good enouhg he wouldnt have to wait too long to play becasue he was getting salty.
      so i didnt say it was too little, just that he wouldnt have to wait long
      I read the whole conservation between you and the other players you have write: u will only get 2 hour ban so not too long to wait till u get to play

IF YOU DESTROY A VEHICLE NEAR MISSIONS VEHICLE and mission vehicle destroyt. have you destroyt a missions vehicle. You have to pay attention that it does not happen.
      destroy mission vehicle is not fair, too.

I have completely changed the rule punishment by this, when people think 2h is too little as punishment.
      we are fair admins, player have the rules to respect.

if you write u will only get 2 hour ban so not too long to wait till u get to play, is not nice. Players think, after can even destroy times

Cateyes wrote:

I read the whole conservation between you and the other players you have write: u will only get 2 hour ban so not too long to wait till u get to play

IF YOU DESTROY A VEHICLE NEAR MISSIONS VEHICLE and mission vehicle destroyt. have you destroyt a missions vehicle. You have to pay attention that it does not happen.
      destroy mission vehicle is not fair, too.

I have completely changed the rule punishment by this, when people think 2h is too little as punishment.
      we are fair admins, player have the rules to respect.

if you write u will only get 2 hour ban so not too long to wait till u get to play, is not nice. Players think, after can even destroy times

I didnt mean anything bad from saying 2 hour ban, the other player was gettinjg very salty so i just said if he gets ban fro mmy video which hopefulyl he does, the first offence is only 2 hours so he wouldnt have to wait long.

the misison vehicle i blew up was not on purpose, liek i said i got a direct hit on a player vehicle which was parked next to misison vehcile, im sor yfor destroying the mision vehciel it was no intentional, have you had a look at my video?

have i stil got 2 day ban? im very sorry for what i wrote but you can read the full chat we had.
      i know i destroyed misison vehcile by mistake so i will ecept my punishment but can my 2 day ban be reduced, i will except 8 hour ban, even tho i think unfair but i will except it, i read rules on forum and i try to play fair, mistake do happen but they are not on purpose.

last thing is you said you are fair admins well i understand that and i think you do really good work with server and look after players really good but hopefully the other player that destroyed misison vehcile from my video will get same ban time as me.
      i have evidnece but there is no video or screen shot eveidnece of me destroying vehcile